March 2018 Events

The latest club info!
Stephen Atkinson

March 2018 Events

Post by Stephen Atkinson » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:26 am

This Sunday March 4th will be Silver Skates meet held in St. Louis at the Kirkwood Ice, there will be NO practice March 4th due to the figure skating Ice show. The next weekend Sunday March 11th we will have the End of the Year Dinner and Annual meeting. Due to the timing of spring breaks, Nationals , and Easter this seemed to work. If you haven’t been we will have normal practice the after we will have a meal upper viewing room. We ask that each family attending to bring a side dish to share with all others attending. In the years past the club has purchased the bottle water, plates/bowls, utensils, napkins, and pizzas and subs. Shortly after we start the meal we will start the yearly meeting as per the bylaws of the club. If any members have new business please feel free to bring it up at this time or if you want you start a discussion at any time before or during any time of the year.
This will be getting close to the end of the clubs skating season, however, Mylee and her family is planning on attending the National Event during the weekend of march 23 – 15th in New York State. Say HI to Aubrey for us, and good luck to the both of you.

I have talked to Justin Hughes and he is planning on attending a skating sessions during the summer on Sunday nights, check the Park Board schedule for the times and dates.
I have scheduled the annual camp with the following schedule:
Sunday, August 12 off ice 6pm-7:30pm
Friday, August 17 off ice 6:30pm-7:45pm
On ice 7:45pm-8:45pm
Saturday, August 18 off ice 8am-9am
On ice 9am-10:30am
Off ice 10:30am-11:30am
Lunch 11:30am-12pm
On ice 12pm-12:45pm
Sunday, August 19 off ice 10:30am-11:45am
On ice 11:45am-12:45pm
Fee: $45
If anyone has any questions feel free to send a note back, I will see some of you at Silver Skates.
Kirk